Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas concert

Ahhhhh tis the season of the kids Christmas concert! Kylie's was on a Sunday of all things but it went quick and was adorable as always. Abby and Hayley's school concert is next Thursday and Hayley's piano recital on Friday! Then I think we are finally done with it! Looking forward to the Christmas break soooooo much.

The annual shareholders meeting is going to be in Banff this year (January) so looking forward to that too. We will have a day where the kids and I will have to hang out by ourselves while the guys are in a meeting, but that just means unlimited time at the infamous candy store!!! Or maybe we will hang out at the hotsprings?? So many posibilities. Glen and Jess - I see Douglas Fir has 2 new waterslides so I put in my vote for that hotel but they have no meeting/catering facility! BUMMER! Oh well...not sure yet which hotel we will be at.



































No comments:

Post a Comment