Friday, April 3, 2009

Last day of a glorious??? break!






My mother has been complaining that she hasn't had any blog updates or pictures and there is no excuse since it is spring break. The problem, comes when you have the flu in your house for 3 days, a sinus cold, a migraine....and the list goes on and on and on. So much for dreams of painting my baseboards and house! I like to think that it is my body cleansing itself to not be sick again for a very very long time now!! I don't know 1 household that hasn't had the flu yet. They say it is because we have had so much fluctuation in our weather, that there is an overabundance of snow mold, which leads to upper respiratory cold/flu type illnesses. Interesting. The other interesting thing, is that our youngest, who has the most amazing immune system, only got a cold. She is the only one in the house that hasn't thrown up. And.....she is the only one who was strictly formula fed. Hmmm.....






So isn't that baby on the sidebar creepy? I think so. But I still find it interesting the 4th time around to keep up with it's development.






It is 10:30, and my eldest daughter is still sleeping. It's a bit ridiculous. She just went through a huge growth spurt, and last night she woke up several times in tears because of growing pains in her legs!!! She's going to be a giant if she doesn't slow down!! We won't be able to afford to keep her in clothes. Salvation army here we come!






My big girl turned 5 recently, and this month, my middle monkey will be 3!! In ape-rill she says.






Well, this is rather boring since we've been housebound all week, so I will leave you with a few shots. Picture #1: Kylie fell down. Didn't seem like a big deal. She screamed so Steve picked her up and held her for a minute then tried to distract her by having her look at Charlie playing outside and noticed there was blood everywhere! Turns out she'd almost put her front teeth right through her lip. Gave me chills to even look at it! Picture #2: Abby and her friend going for a ride in the wagon. Picture #3: I was in bed with my migraine. Heard a commotion and came down to find Kylie on the counter taking out all the mugs and bowls! You should've seen the house after I'd been sick and they'd had free reign for 2 days straight. YIKES!















No comments:

Post a Comment