Monday, October 18, 2010

Just me....

....rambling about nothing. I actually have one small complaint these days and I promise to never complain about it ever again. Just need to spit it out. My husband has a great job, great boss, works hard so I can enjoy every moment with my rugrats. The issue? We never see him and we hate that. He leaves at 6:30 and gets home at 7 (at the earliest). Gotta admit it's not good for me or the kids and we miss rarely seeing him. That being said....he works so hard for us and he's a wonderful husband and father so we manage.

Nothing else is new. This next month is filled with school, swimming, piano, go to bed and do it all over again the next day type days. Chelsea has spent the last week refusing to eat anything but her bottles, bread, and crackers. She also cried unless I'm holding her. She's either sick or going through a really annoying stage. Oh well. Can you believe she's 13 months old?!!! Me either!! In 3 years I will be all alone at home 2 days a week. Hmm....then I will wish for days that are extremely busy I'm sure.

My supper is ready so I guess this is going to be a short one.

Love you all. Have very happy days.

Love Steve, Jen, and their babies.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the days when dad was gone so much. Was HARD but glad when he was home he was always around. Hang in there. Hopefully things get better for Steve too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. I remember the days when Dad was on the road all the time. Hope Steve doesn't get too worn out and get sick. Loves to all Mom

    ReplyDelete