Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HAPPY DAYS!
















Today is happy birthday to my big girl Hayley!!! I can hardly believe it's been 7 years since our first born entered the world. It was a GORGEOUS day the day she was born. It was 25 degrees outside and everyone was out enjoying the sunshine. Quite a contrast to today when it's only 0 out!!! Hayley was born at 8:45 in the morning. That night, there was a huge blizzard so Steve skipped school and hung out at the hospital with baby Hayley and me. Lets hope that this year, there is the opposite effect. I will take 25 degree weather tomorrow please!!!





It is also Steve and I's anniversary. It has been a glorious 9 years. I apologize to all women out there who missed out but I'm pretty sure there is no husband as wonderful as mine :) I'm pretty lucky to have snagged him.



It's been wonderful having mom and dad here. Unfortunately it is spring break and so I have all 4 at home all the time and it's this time they chose to be difficult but what can you do. They've had fun with grandpa and grandma so thats good.


No other news so I will leave you with a few pictures.


I was so proud of this cake. My first attempt at a nice cake. A tea party for my little lady.





The girls and their snow bunny.



A great picture of grandma and our mommy's girl!



Chelsea's way of playing uno.


No comments:

Post a Comment