Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just pictures of life lately

On Friday, Kylie had a birthday party to go to. It was an hour away so we wondered what to do for 3 hours until we were to meet back there for supper. Turns out there is this place called Jurassic forest about 5 minutes away so we went there with the Ott family. It was really interesting. The dinosaurs moved and roared....basically just a footpath with all kinds of signs telling not only about dinosaurs but also the type of flowers and birds and insects that live in the area. The kids enjoyed it anyhow. Perfect weather!!

I'm not sure why Cheslea's flower on her dress looks like it's glowing!!! Need more practice with my camera.








Now this was intereting. Chelsea refused to step foot in the sand. When I put her in it, she freaked out that her feet were dirty so she sat and wiped them off.....



Then freaked out that her hands were dirty. She kep saying "dirty! dirty!"






Hmm......do I DARE get in this stuff???!! Florida beaches will be fun with a child who hates the sand!



Abby and Benjamin both start kindergarten this year but will be in different schools.














A picnic outside

The birthday party!

Kylie: She can never just be a princess.....







soccer pictures. I didn't get any good ones of Hayley so will have to take my camera back to the field. The kids play in 3 different corners so I spend my time running back and forth for an hour and a half!!






Well that's all. We have a very very busy week coming up. Abby has a fieldtrip, Chelsea sees the dental hygenist, Kylie has a doctor's appointment, piano, soccer......it's never ending. I'm not sure actually how I am going to time manage some of these things this week so it could be interesting. I might actually just cancel a few things to make life easier. Thank goodness Monday is a holiday. I feel like I need to get away somewhere but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA as if that'll happen any time soon. :( Oh well. One day.











































1 comment: