Friday, January 11, 2013

It's gonna be the BEST YEAR YET!

 
Happy New Year!!
After several hours of trying to learn how to upload pictures (it was so awful it's tempting to find a different blogging site) I am finally here! I went to print last years blogs and lets just say its going to be a pretty short book!! So I need to be better this year. That being said, time seems to be in high demand and short supply these days! I do love my job. Its really interesting and full of variety. That being said, 3 days a week would be PERFECT!


I turned 31 this year. Aren't the 30s supposed to be the best years of a womans life? Looking forward to it!


Abby and Kylie have been fighting lots lately so here is the latest 'punishment'. Trying to kill the anger with loving kindness.


Grandma is a hoot to play rook with. We no longer need to wonder where Jen gets her desire to bid high!! That being said, grandma and I on the same team are not a good idea. We even bid each other up! Hahahaha. In the photo above, she is thinking " hmmm. I took the bid but I have no pointers."


And this is where mom and Hayley are thinking "We have all the points! We're going to win!"


The kids had a 2 day ski/snowboard lesson over the holidays. I had to work *huge sad face* so Steve took them. Abby decided she wanted to make the switch to snowboarding this year.







Then Christmas came. The girls love their x-box kinect and finished playroom.





We had dinner with the rest of the family at Glen and JEssicas. It was sooooo yummy and fun to be with family.





 
Today Steve is in Jasper snowboarding with Mark and Dan and a guy from work. Sounds like they've been having a great time. Jasper just got piles of snow. We really need to get the kids out to the mountains some day soon.
 

Now will try to post some videos. One is of Chelsea singing:
"Daddy's girl, daddy's girl, I'm the center of daddy's world. I know I'm daddy's number one cuz he loves me like I was his son...."
 
Then Steve is snowboarding in the powderific mountains.
 
Then you see the girls at the hill in the city.
 
Here are a few last ones of Steve's day. Mark slipped into a tree well. Looks like he creamed the tree...I'm assured it was slow motion and he's fine.
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Jen, do another video of Chelsea singing- its too dark and we can't hear her- it is soooo cute. Luv Mum

    ReplyDelete