Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowmobile pictures


The top black spec is Mark upside down, and the bottem speck is Steve. You think it'd be more fun to ride upright??
This is what a burnt snowmobile engine looks like up close.


At least the view was gorgeous.

Yeah Steve...that's tree. Should've turned another foot to the right. He's glad I wasn't there backseat driving :)





Taking a break?


I just thought you might be interested in seeing some pictures of the snowmobiling experience. These just got sent to me which is nice since Steve didn't have a camara with him.
Today is the last day of holidays for me. January is just going to be INSANE~ Hayley had swimming lessons today. She is the only girl in her class!! Seems that 2004 was the year of the boy. There are very few 4 year old girls in swimming or preschool. The girls we do know that will go to her school are all only children. Just found that kind of interesting. This is the last round of preschool swim classes and then she will start the red cross course. Not sure if we'll do that on our own since she gets lessons as part of school anyhow.
Well I need a sweater. I'm freezing. Go figure. One of the warmest days we've had in a long time and I am frozen. Could be the cold pepsi I am drinking I guess.
GO CANADA GO!! They are to beat Sweden for gold tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment