Sunday, May 3, 2009

Boredom



My life is too busy to be interesting these days, so I don't have much to write about, but I am procrastinating, so I am sure somthing will come to mind.




I have until June 19th to complete my school work. It's not going to happen. I THINK I could be done by July 19th, but that would mean a dedicated 20 hours a week to studying. This is indeed a problem when you are the sole evening caregiver! Once supper and baths and reading and snuggles and cleaning up the house are done, the last thing I want to do is concentrate on anything!! Now here is the bigger issue. There is a slight possibility that my dear man will be jetting off to the big cty of wainwright for a job in about June, which means COMPLETE single parenting all day and all night for who knows how long. I have mixed feelings about it. The money would be good. The summer spent alone would be terrible. Yes we could always go camp with him for a few weeks, but I would be need to be home if I don't finish my schooling, and I'd prefer to have the baby born here then on the highway between Edmonton and Wainwright. No point in getting too worked up......his company doesn't even have the job for sure yet. We will know by the end of this week....at which time Steve is also done nights. YAE!!!!!!




The little people all have terrible colds so that keeps life interesting too. Maybe it's swine flu!!! I think people in gospel meeting were wondering why I brought my children. Abby coughed so much I was wondering whether I should catch the puke in her skirt or mine. She saved the day by not throwing up. Kylie did it instead when we got home! Motrin here we come. For you parents....if Tylenol isn't cutting it....Motrin is heavenly. It lasts twice as long. Better for a good night's sleep.




And here is some information I'm sure you all want. I got the nastiest bladder infection I have ever had in my life this last week. WOW! I went through a 4 liter jug of cranberry juice (Yikes! Bitter!) and am ingesting antibiotics to try to relieve the pain. But I have still, at 20 weeks 4 days, only gained 4 pounds. This lack of weight gain is just so great!




Okay I have been on here long enough. I try to tell myself....if you want to see Steve at all this summer, GET TO WORK! So here I go.




Oh and we got new tires on the van so that was fun, and we got our tax rebate, so on the 15th we get new soffit, fascia, and eavestrough! WOOHOO!! I can think of other things to spend it on, but one must stay warm and dry right?




Have a pleasant week everyone. We will update perhaps after our ultrasound in a few weeks. We have decided not to share the sex of the baby even if we find out but I can let you know if it has 25 toes or something. Sorry. I know. Not fair. Oh well.




Happy days. I am really gone now......

No comments:

Post a Comment