Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just another day in crazy town

Hi. How are you? What's new? I hope you're having a good November. We are so far, in spite of the business of life. The little people have been doctoring a little bit. Hayley has a home sleep study on December 9th to rule out sleep apnea as part of her snoring issues. Her teacher has also informed me that Hayley pees way more than the average student so guess we'll try to figure that out too. Abby has this intense sore throat that has her crying all day and night and not eating. She even cries when she drinks water. She had a 2-3 day fever that went away but didn't take care of the sore throat. I was thinking strep....the doctor thinks hand, foot, mouth disease??? We'll see who's right when the swab comes back. In the meantime we will be sleepless. Oh yes and lice came back to live with Hayley and Abby so this week we have been trying to comb lice out of a fever ridden child while doing 40 loads of laundry and disinfecting furniture....it has been exhausting to say the least.


So I went out for my usual Monday night coffee and finally found some really cool big tea cups. Love them. I've been looking for big mugs for a long time so that was exciting to finally find some neat ones.

And that's it. Nothing else is happening around here. We continue to do all the things we normally do....school, swimming, piano etc..etc... we're not bored anyhow.

Steve works hard at work. Or....plays hard :) It would seem that when I call him he's just discovered some new game on his computer. But I know it's hard work organizing his sub trades and making sure he knows what the plans say and it must be kind of boring when there's nothing to do but supervise.

Well I am freezing cold because I let the fire die out so this is all for now. I'll maybe write next month. I am getting anxious for a hot holiday and it hasn't even snowed yet! I think I'm in for a looonnnggggg winter!

Until next time,

The 6 of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment