Sunday, June 26, 2011

So much to blog....so little time

I must start with a picture of my 4 precious little girls.


....and then we throw in a handsome husband.

Now I will begin the rest of the blog by saying that I am so proud of Steve. This is the bank Emcee just built. Isn't it beautiful? Steve did such a great job running his first new construction project. Here are some pictures of the inside. Maybe later I will get pictures of the outside.


(I have tried to edit this so there isn't a big space between the text and pictures but stupid blogger won't let me so jsut scroll down)

Hallway to some offices



























What you see when you walk in. Steve said there was so much light that it was hard to get a real good clear photo.




Their kitchen







The greeter desk etc. Those big fuzzy light fixtures are what came in the box that the girls are now using as a house






I had a day where it was just Chelsea and I bonding. So I put her to work unloading the dishwasher.






Our awesome new waterslide. We make mom set it up even if it is cold out. Which....pretty much seems like our entire summer is going to be. But it's going to be GREAT this summer for keeping the kids happy and entertained at home.










Kylie getting some air! She has gone over the edge three times now. I'm just waiting for the first broken bone and hoping it's not her neck!







Chelsea thinking her sisters are crazy. It's cold out!




















Hayley and Mia reading books together












Kylie's Sunday lunch birthday party. Yes my second youngest is 4 now!!!! She's the same old loveable kid with selective hearing issues :)







Blowing out the candle






New dress for convention. I love that these long dresses are coming back into style.







She wanted flip-flops for her birthday cake so this was my attempt. We pretended it was summer.













Chelsea the train conductor.


















It's just so frustrating when you can't get the boogers out.


















Making bubbles













Kylie's mid-week party at chuckie cheese. "What do you think Breeya.....should we make it go up?"















Poor Chuck E. he was super loved by the girls.















Ride Kylie Ride!












So that was our week this past week. Now I am TRYING to get myself motivated to pack for convention but it's sooooo hard. All I've done is wash clothes. I am sure I will be running around all crazy like when it is actually Wednesday morning!! Kylie is having a hard time understanding that it is convention on Wednesday. She insists that there is one more day of preps. So I told her we'd go to preps on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see the responce when she sees everything is done!












Well I am off to my nightly cup of tea, but it has been fun chatting. Some of you distant family and friends I wish we could see each other and speak in more than pictures and blogs. One day......












Love you all from the bottem of my heart.






Jen and family.







1 comment:

  1. Loved all the pictures! I sure wish I worked in bank that looked like that Steve. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete