Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kylie goes to School




Abby drew this for us on her first day of school. I love it so it went in the 'school treasures' box.


Here is my big Kylie bear. Doesn't she look grown up?? Wow. She is so pretty. I guess that's 'cuz we named her Kylie. Her name is Australian for 'pretty'. She has recently gone threw ANOTHER big growth spurt and is now a half inch or more taller than Abby. Hmm....oh well. She will love her height since she is a solid built girl. She was amazing going to school. I think she is probably very reserved but yet very chatty when it's structured time. I see Hayley-style report cards in her future. "Kylie needs to learn when it's appropriate to socialize!" They have a new teacher and I think she's really good. I agreed to be the treasurer this year. What a stupid idea on my part. It's a lot more involved than I thought. Bill paying, record keeping, check cashing....sounds easy if you like that kind of thing. I don't!! I have enough budgeting and bill paying to do on a personal level. Oh well....one year. I can do it for these next 8 months.




Here is our front yard. Well what used to be somewhat of a front yard. This year we finally got eavestrough so we decided to put a front porch there under the living room window (the dark area. About 10 feet by 7 feet) and then put in a new front step and sidewalk....oops. There goes the hubby's bonus. It will be all concrete with an aluminum white fencing around the patio. No paniting for me. I also got a couple chairs to put out there. Can't wait to sit out there with my tea. Might have to wait until spring though. It's a little chilly. Come join us!!



Hayley babysat


Chelsea watched the guys work

Check out my new chair. Have 2 of them so please do come sit and visit with me this next summer.

And here is my oldest child at the hospital for her sleep study. Steve sent me an email with the subject "RUN! She's gonna blow!" Heehee. I thought it was funny. She looks exhausted. Hope she snores for them like she does for us. The walls will rattle!! Hope Steve gets some sleep too. I opted to stay home so I could get Abby off to school in the morning. First time taking the bus by herself. I'm sure she'll do fine. Although recess could be interesting. She still relies on Hayley to play with. Be good for her.



Well I am going to bed. I can't seem to get enough sleep these days. I've just been so tired. I think I need to start up the iron again. Hope you are all having a fantastic fall.



Love Jen and her fantasticly awesome husband and wonderfully sweet babies.


ps. Stayed tuned for a CUPCAKE-A-LICIOUS 2nd BIRTHDAY update. You are all invited. It will be held at our residence on the 23rd of September. My little baby's real birthday is the 17th!!














3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Kylie's school pics! What a cutie. Love the other pics too. Don't know how Hayley could even sleep with all those wires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Kylie has grown. Every photo we see of her she just keeps shooting up. She looks excted about going to school. Will anxiously wait for Hayley's sleep studies- she sure is wired up!!! Luv M&D

    ReplyDelete