Friday, October 28, 2011

Part 2 - the beach

As a side note: my daughter's teachers think she is wonderful and doing just fine and get this....FOCUSED in class. HAHAHAHAhahaha. I had an LOL moment when she said that. Maybe that's why her head is in the clouds most of the time at home. Heehee.

So on Saturday, my daddy took us to the beach. It was another wonderful day. We had our first taste of alligator there!! The meat tasted slightly fishy and a bit tough. Not something I would order every day but hey! You have to try everything once right? Then dad made us the BEST fish and chips ever. Unfortunately I don't have a picture but it was super yummy.

Here are some photos.












The trip continues tonight with part 3 - waterpark















1 comment:

  1. you lied... no waterpark yet... hmmm... you should get on that!

    ReplyDelete