Tuesday, November 1, 2011

PART 5?? I've lost track

I've actually lost track of my brain. AGAIN!! I think it is still on holidays. All day I thought it was Monday. Turns out it's actually Tuesday! Then I forgot Hayley's music again for piano so Steve had to run it to me on his way home from work (I don't claim responsibility to this as Hayley should look after her OWN music). I hate days like this. It seems they come more often now. It's hard getting old.

We also had to throw out most of the halloween candy and freeze the rest. Hayley reacts so badly to lots of sugar. So she is sick, has the runs, and her itchy torso rash is back. Happens every time there is a party or some occasion for an overload of sugar. She gets super dizzy too. She has been tested for diabetes but it was negative. Must just be sensitive. I'm trying us all on a low g.i. diet to see if it helps. So far it's pretty easy as the kids love salad, fruits, and veggies, and water. It's probably hardest for me, the sweet tooth!

So here is our piratess, Dr. Campbell, hippy chick, and our little pumpkin. We did the acerage culdesac with the Howden kids and then headed home so it wasn't too late a night which was good. Kids had school today and it was hard getting them up but they went to bed easy! Chelsea is still doing great in her big girl bed. I didn't get up at all last night. I must say I am loving my big girl bed too. I can't believe that a person can actually wake up and feel awake in the morning!!


Here are our 4 'things' with the mother of all things in the middle. Heehee. I thought it was cute. Had to trim out my legs. My skirt had ridden up and it's way too short!! YIPES!
Saturday found us at the children's museum. A very cool place for little humans. They had a great time. Even Hayley was wanting to go back when we were finished.












Isn't the above a cool climbing structure?

Kylie LOVES big mascot type things. She hugs and hugs and hugs......






Playing goalie.







Discovered after this day that Abby, like her aunty Jessica, is allergic to face paint. OOPS!





So more great fun was had by all. I will have to save legoland for another day as I am ready for bed. Tomorrow is: Hayley to school, drop Kylie off at school, head to swimming lessons with Abby, pick Kylie up, do some banking for the preschool, eat lunch and try to get some laundry done! Hopefully my brain comes back from holidays.








































2 comments:

  1. Great to read about your holiday- I am so glad that you and Steve got away for a bit of time on your own. I love the photos of just the 2 of you!!! Sorry about you getting old, Jen!!!

    Luv M&D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patiently (will maybe not) waiting for Part 6 - Legoland etc. Love the memories these bring back. Time went too fast. Loves Mom

    ReplyDelete