Saturday, February 4, 2012

A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

I'm sorry mom C, still no pictures of me. Some day. But I can share a part of me with you...

Just have to share cuz this is so exciting to me (my husband gets soooo sick of my house designing) HA!:






I have spent probably 5 years searching for the perfect house plan and designing my own....I have finally found my dream house. Ahhhh.....some day.....maybe? Maybe not but hey it's a fun hobby. The only thing I would change is to turn the office into a large [ shaped stairwell since we want a basement.





Today was such a gorgeous day. In fact it was so gorgeous that I washed all the windows I could reach inside and out. That would be 9 windows!! My shoulder is now KILLING me. I'm hoping I do NOT inherit my father, mother, and sister's shoulder issues. So far, I'm the healthy one! I'd like to keep it that way. Unfortunately when I'm as old as they are, I may fall apart. I have always been able to dislocate my shoulder but it has never hurt until today. Could simply be overworked as I also helped Steve take all the decals off his truck. What should have been an easy job, is not actually as easy as it looks! He heated them up and then we peeled them off but the adhesive remover didn't work real great so we had to scrub it and scrub it and scrub it.....you get the idea. Now it looks beautiful though and ready to sell.


We get to have our workers next week so we're excited about that. I think there may be a lot of meeting changes coming up as there has been several elders meetings lately so I'm excited to see the new list. No idea if or when it'll come out but I may just ask :)


So my kids have Thursday and Friday off. Anyone want to come entertain some kids? Steve won't even be home much as he has an open house at work Thursday night with the company who nominated them for "construction company of the year for work under 50 million." So I guess he better go. Then he is celebrated hockey day in Canada as is his tradition every year with a game of shinny during the day and supper out with the guys to watch the oilers game. I think the kids and I will go to an IMAX Thursday. Anyone want to join us? Then Friday we might go skiing. Then Saturday we are going to stay home.


Here are a couple picture for you. Chelsea having her Sunday afternoon nap, Kylie skating, and a video of Hayley teaching Chelsea to skate. She is doing soooo good now. At the beginning of the season she couldn't even stand up!



Oh and I found this hillarious statement while browsing for poems about girls to put with my girls picture....


A good answer to give those overly smug parents of children of both sexes when they express sympathy for your lack of ability to produce a son: "If the good Lord thought another man was needed in my house, He would send one."



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your blog page has an update!!! :-) Much better than those orange swirls!!!

    ReplyDelete