Sunday, February 19, 2012

A pictoral Update

I got to go on a date with my hubby the other night. It was so much fun. We played dress up the Steve doll. Isn't he handsome?

We had a wonderful time with our dear sister workers. This is Carmine skating with the girls.






Chelsea doesn't want the red support thing anymore. This hockey stick will do.




Marion reading to the girls.



I love this picture because it looks like big Steve holding a mini Steve.



And.....SOLD! To the highest bidder. The trick to kijiji is paying the little bit of money to get it on the top ads. Then you suddenly get an influx of people looking at your ad and it sells less than a week later. We got about $250 less then we said we'd take but at least its gone! (as of Thursday)





Family day tomorrow. Have a WONDERFUL day with your family.















1 comment:

  1. I thought I posted a comment to this entry but it says 0 comments!! I love the photo of Steve and Chelsea-she sure is like her Dad!! So specila to have Marion and Carmen there with you enjoying your little girls. Luv Mum

    ReplyDelete