Friday, May 28, 2010

BUSY LIFE

So life has been so busy that I have not even had time to apply for a job. This weekend's treat: a wedding and a funeral. So we will go to the funeral, run to the other side of town to drop our children off, run to another side of town for a wedding, run back to get our little people.... AHHHH!!!! The stress of it all.

I NEED A HOLIDAY!!!!!!! Alas, the bank has said no - you will stay home this year so you can put your 6 year old in piano and your 4 year old in preschool. I tried to talk the old man into NOT putting Abby in preschool this year, but he says what 1 gets they all get, so I guess in the face of fairness, I will put her in preschool. Bring on the fundraising and volunteering. YUCK!

I have been neglecting my post because my weight it NOT comming off. I am so extremely frustrated. I can gorge myself or starve myself and there is no movement on the scales. I am hoping after the medical issues with the ol colon are resolved, the weight will come off easier. I have an ultrasound on Monday. Wonder what the consensus will be.

Check out what I got at the dollar store the other day. How cute it this??? For 2$!!!!





This week is dedication to Chelsea. She is learning so much and I just hate how fast she is growing up. Makes me sad. I love each and every stage but that first year is so special, and my last baby will only be there for 4 more months. Things she has learned this month:

- to move her feet one in front of the other when you hold onto her hands
- to wave (her first 'baby sign'! Working on 'more' and 'eat' now)
- to get up on her knees
- to roll from back to front (okay this is long overdue but Abby didn't roll until 8 months either and was walking at 11 months, so no worries there)

She still has a major anxiety attack when anyone holds her. This is getting really really old, but is secretly okay because I just want to snuggle and soak up as much as I can. Soon she will be running away from me. She is fat and bald and so beautiful. She still refuses most baby foods so it eating baby cereal and table foods. Last night she tried feeding herself and sitting in her high chair for the first time. Yes....these little milestones are just as exciting the 4th time as they were the 1st. Here are some pictures of this week's featured child.



















Next week's child : Kylie Rachelle

Oh....we are also still accepting donations for the "Help Steve and Jen raise farm girls" fund. We are about $355,000 short. :)

Love you all,

Jen and Steve and Hayley and Abby and Kylie and Chelsea and Charlie....I would add Buckley but he would just chew up the computer. If he chews 1 more thing, like he did the girl's blow up waterslide, he is going to suffer from lead bulletitis. Yes Steve....I know where your gun and bullets are. I may not know how to use it, but there is a fluffy piece of target practice in the front yard.

2 comments:

  1. please practice your target shooting on Charlie first. I like Buckley much better!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is the much better more intelligent. Buckley will go before charlie does. sorry.

    ReplyDelete