Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Steve - a midweek ode to VIPs



This is Steve. My hubby. The most kind and gentle man you will ever meet. The perfect spouse and father. He has been letting me dress him lately. I've been having so much fun. We're going with an urban country style. He looks very very yummy in his big boy pants (aka. not baggy). In 2011 or 2012 we are going to go on a holiday together to St. Lucia. A place called Calabash cove resort and Spa. We are going to ride the zip-line through the rainforest and ride horesback on the beach...you can even swim with the horses. I am sooooooo excited. Now if I can find a job to pay for this trip it'd be great. Yes we are going to try and go without the little people. I'm not sure if I will survive that part of it, but hey....we're both turning 30 (totally over the hill as far as I'm concerned) and it is our 10 year anniversary, all in the same space of 4 months, so I need to do something special to avoid a mid-life crisis. Steve thinks I'm nuts, but 30????!!!! Common....that's OLD!!

1 comment: