Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy birthday Hayley and Abby!!!!



So my big girl turned 6 on March 30th!!! Hard to believe!!! In 2 months she will be in Grade 1. YIKES!! full time school now. This week, her artwork was chosen to represent the Kindergartens from our school for the county! I have no idea where she gets the artistis talent from. Must be her aunty. We're very proud of her. We went horseback riding for her birthday. They played games like red light/green light, what time is it mister wolf etc...on horseback. They had so much fun, and now I'm told that she'd much rather take horseback riding lessons than piano lessons. Can't say I blame her. Sure wish we could afford a few horses. Here are some videos of our bubble fun. Shoot. Can't get the videos to work. Will try later. Here's a few pics of the birthday.








Then today Abby turns 4!!!! She is starting preschool this year and I am so excited for her. I am hoping she breaks out of her shell. She's so shy in a group setting. We are having her party at 'lets play', a big indoor playground. She was ripped off that we have to wait a few weeks. Oh well....that's my Abby. Hormonal already:)




I better get off here and lock up the dogs. PLaygroup is in half and hour.




Hugs and Kisses


Jen




1 comment: